Description: Rear Coil Springs Mitsubishi Pajero Long Version (91-00) +2" Constant Load 0-250 kg
Ironman Suspension Coil Springs are made from high quality silicon manganese spring steel which has been cylindrically ground or bar peeled. All spring coils that are less than 18mm are cold wound rather than the traditional hot coiling, ensuring that the steel remains uniform and consistent. This maximises elasticity and endurance.
- high quality spring steel
- cold wound and bar peeled to ensure greater elasticity and endurance
- shot blasted for improved durability
- electro-static powder coated for a great look
- fully tested to ensure consistent ride and height
- 2 year/40 000km waranty
- 0 - 250 Kg
- great support if you always carry additional loads, such as toolboxes, multiple heavy accessories or steel trays etc.
- not ideal if no load